Join the Helser Team
Mechanical and or Structural Engineering Opening
This challenging and rewarding career entails designing and verifying functionality of custom steel precast concrete forms and the tooling required to support the precast concrete industry. Come to work with the knowledge that you are often associated with Nationally recognized projects, while learning something new each day. High variety and extremely unique project requirements make this an exciting career to both be proud of, and to look forward to.
• Interacting with our customers to determine their forming requirements during the quoting phase. Then create an initial design for quoting purposes utilizing our vast history of designs, as well as brainstorming new labor saving concepts.
• Once a job is awarded, our engineers then work to complete their design and prepare to work with our C.A.D. operators to complete fabrication drawings.
• Once a drawing is approved, responsibilities shift to interacting with our fabrication team, if necessary, to ensure that the final product is as intended.
• Managing Several Projects simultaneously and maintaining contact with customers.
Required Experience and Skills
• Successful candidate must have completed their degree in Mechanical Engineering and or Structural Engineering have a
minimum of 5 years post graduate experience utilizing structural steel based calculations.
• Working Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
• Highly motivated individual with strong communication skills.
Preferred Experience and Skills
• Moderate to extensive experience associated with industrial metal fabrication.
• Moderate knowledge of hydraulic systems.
• E.I.T. certificate or P.E. license.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Competitive salary depending on experience. Also provided is a semi-annual profit share.
Company matching 401k Pension plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, life, disability, paid vacation and sick time.
This is a full-time position based out of our Tualatin Or. Location. With typical office hours being Monday Through Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm (to better serve our customers nationwide).
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.